Our team at South Coast Radiology have been servicing the Gold Coast region for over 50 years.
Patients are at the core of our values, and we are focused on providing the local community with excellent medical imaging including X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Women’s Imaging, Cancer Therapies and a variety of other medical imaging services. Our purpose is to provide better insights into the health of our patients in a caring environment in order to build trust, dependability and faith in the work we do. With over 300 highly skilled and dedicated employees we strive to deliver sustainable value to the communities we serve.
Where is South Coast Radiology Located?
We offer convenient access to 15 practice locations across the Tweed and Gold Coast including our dedicated Women’s Imaging Centre in Southport, two private hospital-based sites at Pindara and John Flynn, and two regional locations in Toowoomba at Darling Downs Radiology and Mackay at Mackay Radiology.
• John Flynn Private Hospital
• Pindara Private Hospital
• Burleigh Waters
• Hope Island
• Palm Beach
• Runaway Bay
• Tweed Heads
• Smith Street
• The Women’s Imaging Centre in Southport
• Darling Downs Radiology
• Mackay Radiology
What Services do we Provide?
South Coast Radiology provides a wide variety of radiology services. These include:
• Computed Tomography (CT)
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Interventional Radiology
• Nuclear Medicine
• Bone Mineral Densitometry
• EOS Imaging System
• Women’s Imaging
• Pain Management
• Sports Imaging
• Cancer Treatment and Therapies
Do patients need a doctor’s referral, or can they book straight in?
Yes, we require a referral from your doctor for medical imaging. You can book online or call our dedicated appointment line on 1300 197 297.
Why Choose South Coast Radiology?
• We are patient-focused; patients are at the heart of everything we do
• The Women’s Imaging Centre is the only dedicated women’s imaging facility on the Gold Coast. We have been providing highly specialised diagnostic imaging services for over 10 years and pride ourselves on meeting the unique healthcare needs of women in a caring and professional environment
• We employ many of Australia’s leading radiologists and nuclear medicine specialists in a unique medical leadership model that ensures quality patient care, expert imaging and convenient access.
• Over 50 years of experience and medical leadership; we embrace change and continue to strive for excellence through providing exceptional patient care, continued development and investment in state-of-the-art technology, and innovation. South Coast Radiology remains the Gold Coast’s leader in diagnostic medical imaging.
At South Coast Radiology, we believe that everyone deserves the highest possible standard of health care. Call 1300 197 297 or book an appointment online today.