Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Your doctor's referral (request form)
- Your Medicare Card, Private Health and/or Pension card
- Previous relevant images and reports
- Your medication if you have asthma or diabetes
If you do not fully understand any patient preparation that you have been advised to follow, please call us for clarification prior to your appointment.
To avoid any delays, please have your method of payment, including your Medicare, health or pension card with you when you arrive for an appointment. If your examination relates to a Workcover claim, please bring your claim number with you.
If you are pregnant or suspect that you might be pregnant, please advise our staff before you have your x-ray, fluoroscopy, CT or MRI.
So that we can provide the best care, before you have x-rays or other imaging study that uses x-ray contrast, please advise our staff if you:
- Are pregnant or suspect that you might be pregnant
- Have an allergy to seafood or shellfish
- Have had a previous severe allergic reaction to an injection of x-ray contrast
- Suffer with asthma
- Have kidney problems or diabetes
Our helpful reception staff will greet you when you arrive and ask for your doctor’s referral, and your Medicare, health care or pension cards. You’ll then be asked to take a seat in the waiting room until one of our staff calls your name.Find out more
CMS form request an appointmentFind out more